In order to achieve maximum well-being, inform the person performing Your procedure immediately of any discomfort or problems You may be experiencing.
Let them know if anything about Your treatment concerns or bothers You (too hot or too cold, the procedure produces pain, etc.).
After each treatment it is advisable to relax and recover for a short time.
Before planning Your spa holiday, we always recommend that You consult Your doctor about the following conditions and illnesses.
- heart and circulation problems; high or low blood pressure
- kidney and other organ illnesses and diseases
- psychotic disorders
- tendency for hemorrhaging
- diseases and illnesses of the blood
- AIDS or HIV
Spa procedures are forbidden:
- in the event of a fever and/or viral infection or other acute illness
- in the event of contagious skin diseases
You are always welcome to provide feedback to the person who carried out Your treatment or to the spa administrator and let us know whether it met Your expectations. You are the driving force behind our ability to offer better services that are more to Your liking.
We recommend that You read the lexicon’s description of a procedure You are interested prior to signing up for it or that You consult a doctor or a spa administrator. Clients must be aware of what awaits them and how to make their stay as perfect as it can possibly be.