Here at Thalasso Spa we have certain customs...
SPA – sanus per aqua – health through water
The whole time you are staying with us here at Fra Mare Thalasso Spa, we want you to feel relaxed and at home.
To make sure this is possible, we have put together some guidelines that will help take the worry out of your visit and make it more pleasant and beneficial for you.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
- Book all of Your treatment times in advance.
- So that Your procedures could start on time, arrive 5 minutes early and get Yourself ready.
- If You are running late, we cannot guarantee that You will receive the full treatment.
- Dress for treatments in light, comfortable clothes – remove Your watch and any jewelry You may be wearing so that the treatment is rendered without causing any discomfort.
- When going to treatments, take Your treatment accessories with You (for massage, paraffin, laser and electrical therapy, cosmetic treatments and pedicure) or your sauna accessories (for water and mud treatments).
- Treatments that involve the entire body (massage, baths, body care service, etc.) will require You to undress. The body care specialist (masseur, beautician, etc.) will only expose the area to be worked on and will keep the rest of Your body covered.
- For treatments involving water (except baths) it is advisable to use Your swimming suit.
- Bear in mind the other guests – keep Your voice down and share the space around You while You are in the common areas of Fra Mare Thalasso Spa.
- If You have children with you, please do not leave them unattended.
- You must wear Your swimming suit while You are using the Thalasso Day Spa sauna and pool complex.
- In the interests of Your safety, the use of glasses and glass bottles in the Thalasso Day Spa sauna and pool complex is not permitted.
- You are strongly advised not to use the Thalasso Day Spa saunas and pools while intoxicated. If You do so Your behavior may bother the other guests and also the staff, You will also be endangering your health.
- The use or consumption of alcohol or drugs is not recommended alongside Thalasso Spa treatments. The staff have the right to refuse to serve intoxicated clients without providing any refunds for services that have been booked and paid for.
- We encourage and are in favor with healthy way of life. So is the smoking not permitted in common areas of Fra Mare Thalasso SPA.