Kundalini Yoga Class
Knowledge only becomes real wisdom when you experience it with your heart and being, when it becomes your personal experience. In Kundalini Yoga, the most important thing is your experience. It goes right to your heart. No words can replace your experience. /Yogi Bhajan/
12€ for one session
The yoga class takes place in the Fra Mare Thalasso Spa Healing Yoga House on Mondays at 18:00-19:30.
See you there!
Pre-registration is not compulsory. Just come a bit earlier and enjoy the class.
If you have any questions, please call our Kundalini Yoga teacher: Kaili Leht (+372) 510 2502
You can pay for the class at the reception on the ground floor. 12€ for one class
WHAT DO YOU DO IN A KUNDALINI YOGA CLASS?
Kundalini yoga class begins with singing a mantra of tuning in and of protection. This is followed by warm-up exercises, which help to prepare your spine and muscles. Next, there would be a set of practices called Kriya which has a specific aim: abs, back muscles, strengthening the immune system, strengthening the nervous system, balancing the brain’s hemispheres etc. The class ends with a longer relaxation and mediation.
WHAT TO BRING ALONG?
- Dress in comfortable clothes made of cotton, linen, silk or wool, and in light colours. If possible, avoid wearing synthetic fabrics.
- You can wear socks or be barefoot.
- For the final relaxation, you can bring a plaid or a blanket (there will be plaids available in the yoga room).
- To place on the floor, you can bring your own yoga mat, sheepskin, or a rag rug (there will be yoga mats available in the yoga room).
- A bottle with still water.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Fra Mare Yoga room (Panoramic hall)!