11€ for one session
The yoga class takes place in the Fra Mare Thalasso Spa Yoga room (the Panoramic hall on the second floor) on Mondays at 18:00-19:30.
How to get there? Come to the Fra Mare Spa main entrance, turn left passing the reception and go up the stairs. Once up, go through the first door on your right, walk past the pool table, take a few more steps up and you have arrived – the Yoga room (Panoramic hall) is on your left. You can place your clothes on the chairs in the back or on the coat hanger. See you there!
Pre-registration is not compulsory. Just come a bit earlier and enjoy the class.
If you have any questions, please call our Kundalini Yoga teacher: Kaili Leht (+372) 510 2502
You can pay for the class at the reception on the ground floor. 11€ for one class
WHAT DO YOU DO IN A KUNDALINI YOGA CLASS?
Kundalini yoga class begins with singing a mantra of tuning in and of protection. This is followed by warm-up exercises, which help to prepare your spine and muscles. Next, there would be a set of practices called Kriya which has a specific aim: abs, back muscles, strengthening the immune system, strengthening the nervous system, balancing the brain’s hemispheres etc. The class ends with a longer relaxation and mediation.
WHAT TO BRING ALONG?
- Dress in comfortable clothes made of cotton, linen, silk or wool, and in light colours. If possible, avoid wearing synthetic fabrics.
- You can wear socks or be barefoot.
- For the final relaxation, you can bring a plaid or a blanket (there will be plaids available in the yoga room).
- To place on the floor, you can bring your own yoga mat, sheepskin, or a rag rug (there will be yoga mats available in the yoga room).
- A bottle with still water.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Fra Mare Yoga room (Panoramic hall)!