12€ for one session
The yoga class takes place in the Fra Mare Thalasso Spa Healing Yoga House since autumn on Mondays at 18:00-19:30.
We rest in the summer! See you again in September!
Pre-registration is not compulsory. Just come a bit earlier and enjoy the class.
If you have any questions, please call our Kundalini Yoga teacher: Kaili Leht (+372) 510 2502
You can pay for the class at the reception on the ground floor.
12€ for one class
WHAT DO YOU DO IN A KUNDALINI YOGA CLASS?
Kundalini yoga class begins with singing a mantra of tuning in and of protection. This is followed by warm-up exercises, which help to prepare your spine and muscles. Next, there would be a set of practices called Kriya which has a specific aim: abs, back muscles, strengthening the immune system, strengthening the nervous system, balancing the brain’s hemispheres etc. The class ends with a longer relaxation and mediation.
WHAT TO BRING ALONG?
- Dress in comfortable clothes made of cotton, linen, silk or wool, and in light colours. If possible, avoid wearing synthetic fabrics.
- You can wear socks or be barefoot.
- For the final relaxation, you can bring a plaid or a blanket (there will be plaids available in the yoga room).
- To place on the floor, you can bring your own yoga mat, sheepskin, or a rag rug (there will be yoga mats available in the yoga room).
- A bottle with still water.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Fra Mare Yoga room (Panoramic hall)!